Are you an academic or researcher who wants to help students, colleagues, funders, and publishers understand your work?
If yes, we can help you.
A personal academic or research website is an accessible way to connect all aspects of your professional profile.
People in your field will google you. What will they currently find when they search for you?
Faculty/research institution profiles tend to be unapproachable, limited in content and standardised for all. They are quite often poorly indexed by search engines, and the page’s readability and usability is a barrier to reader engagement.
We can help you send the message that you are serious about your work and want to help people understand it. Our specialist team has experience and expertise across a wide range of scientific and technical industries and can help you present complex information in a meaningful, engaging way.
Partnering with you to:
- Control your online presence
- Create a personable yet professional space
- Get found on Google search results
(Search Engine Optimisation)
- Showcase your work
- Explain your work and why it’s important
- Create an engaging library of your publications, current research projects, case studies
- Share information about your keynote or visiting lectures or presentations at conferences
- Help funders and publishers understand who they are working with
- Provide a way for people to contact you about speaking engagements
- Explain and maximise research impact
- Provide a way for funders to find you
- Develop long term connections and new partnerships
Setting a new standard for Academics and Researchers websites
Collaborative networks bring together research and educational aspirations. Website design for life science hubs, biotech clusters and business groups.
Website and digital marketing for bioscience facilities for R&D focused life science companies and biotechs.
Website design for life science business incubators, science parks, locations for world-class researchers and innovators.